NOSA offers legal compliance audits to companies who wish to measure the exposure that the organisation has to appropriate statutory requirements. These audits are conducted against various legal requirements, which depend on the nature of the client’s operations. NOSA has qualified resources who are able to perform legal compliance audits against both the OHS Act and the MHS Act.
Each Legal Compliance Audit entails:
- Audit preparation (including identification of relevant legislation)
- Conducting an audit (on site)
- Report writing and feedback
This will depend on the size of each site and the type of activities conducted, as well as the scope of the audit.
Benefits of a Legal Compliance Audit
- An external evaluation of the organisation’s compliance with applicable SHE legislation.
- A written report on audit findings is provided.