This course focuses on the responsibilities, roles and functions of SHE representatives.
DURATION: one day
SAQA ID: N/A
NQF LEVEL: two
• Basic legal requirements pertaining to SHE representatives, SHE committees, inspectors, employer and employees
• Participate effectively in SHE inspections and committee procedures
• SHE procedures in the workplace
• Identify hazards
• SHE union, employee reps, practitioners and committee members
• Management, supervisors, employees involved with SHE representatives or their functions
The SHE representative course has been customised for the educational (school) sector. Please contact NOSA for more information.